LDHEN  2006

LDHEN 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

FW: TP Msg. #724 Reflections on More Than Half a Century of Teaching

John Hilsdon <[log in to unmask]>

John Hilsdon <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 20 May 2006 15:25:52 +0100

text/plain

Dear Colleagues

I have forgotten who recently mailed asking for people's thoughts on
'celebrating teaching'. In any case, in response to that, and to all who
do not know of this source, I pass on the message below. It comes via
Rick Reis at Stanford in the US. The list - TOMORROW'S PROFESSOR(SM)
MAILING LIST - is an excellent resource for ideas, references, and
generally useful material for those interested in pedagogical and
related HE issues. My ex-boss, Sue Burkill, introduced me to it some
years ago and I've been an avid reader ever since. Instructions on
joining are below.

John
University of Plymouth