LDHEN  March 2017

LDHEN March 2017

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: LDHEN Digest - 18 Mar 2017 to 19 Mar 2017 (#2017-72)

"Carver, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>

Carver, Mark

Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:52:26 +0000

text/plain

I looked into this company recently and was interested in the idea of having an 'out of hours' service since so many of our students do seem to work at night. I signed up for a trial as a student to see what the service was like and it seems reasonable enough. As a little added extra it seems like a nice idea, but the rep was evasive on fees. Always a red flag for me if a company isn't up front about its costs, and once you start googling around there are plenty of similar companies. Probably not too difficult to do yourself if you have a relationship with another university in a different timezone to offer round-the-clock coverage.