Re: iphones in HE

Adam Read <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:40:43 +0000

text/plain

I'd have thought using Apple's renowned mapping software would have resulted in added stress Katharine?!

http://theamazingios6maps.tumblr.com/

Adam Read BA (Hons) MA (ODE) (Open)

Senior e-Learning Technologist

University of St Mark & St John

-----Original Message-----

From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stapleford, Katharine

Sent: 13 March 2014 10:35

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: iphones in HE

Hi,

I use mine in similar ways to Debbie but a lifesaver for me is the Sat Nav function which takes the stress out of driving to conferences etc.

Katharine Stapleford

Lecturer - Academic Skills

University Campus Oldham

Direct : 0161 344 8826

Mobile :

Email  : [log in to unmask]

Website:  www.uco.oldham.ac.uk

Do you need to print this email?. Please consider the environment before Printing.

This e-mail is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information which is legally.

privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. The content of this e-mail can in no way be.

taken to be representative of the Oldham College Corporation. If you received this communication.

in error, or if you have any comment or concern, please contact [log in to unmask]