LDHEN  December 2013

LDHEN December 2013

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Class and bookishness: a rant on the uses of literacy

Rachelle Thibodeau <[log in to unmask]>

Rachelle Thibodeau <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:27:38 -0500

text/plain

Chiming in to say that I was engaged and informed, and not at all offended. Coming from a country (Canada) and an academic discipline (psychology) where we pretend not to have social classes, I am always pleased when someone raises the issue.

Rachelle

Rachelle Thibodeau, Ph.D.
Centre for Initiatives in Education, Carleton University
Ottawa ON Canada K1S 5B6
613-520-2600 ext. 1024