LDHEN  May 2009

LDHEN May 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

FW: TP Msg. #946 Ten Ways to Grow a Backbone

John Hilsdon <[log in to unmask]>

John Hilsdon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 May 2009 08:22:19 +0100

text/plain

Hi all

Apologies to those who already receive Rick Reis's 'Tomorrow's Professor' postings - I've passed a couple of his on to this list in the past and am doing so again now because this one re-inspired me this morning! And since many folk have joined LDHEN recently I thought it worth promoting TP again - details on how to subscribe are below ... and now I'm off to make coffee and grow some backbone to face the day ...
Best wishes for now
John