Help for ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO Archives

ADMIN-EO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-EO Home

ADMIN-EO  March 2009

ADMIN-EO March 2009

Re: Training in dealing with cultural differences and cultural diversity

Fehmeeda Riaz <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:14:59 -0000

Thanks, Penny.

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776