ADMIN-EO  November 2009

ADMIN-EO November 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Accommodation for student with visual impairment

Chris Baxter <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:21:50 -0000

text/plain

Very sound advice from Anne and I would urge against making blanket arrangements, similar issue to the accommodation, all things need to be considered in context.
Hope that helps

Chris Baxter
Head of Student Disability and Diversity
Student Services