JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  November 2006

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER November 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Alon Serper <[log in to unmask]>

BERA Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:45:36 +0000

text/plain

Yakkub: To embody what you said about my writings: And in light of your
very encouraging praise and compliment.

As someone who is deeply concerned about - as the whole point and scope
of my research - and with, my own post-propositional applied and
embodied ethics: I am trying to make my potentially and intentionally
contributing points within the act/practice of taking a special care
for my very busy and preoccupied readers/engagers to be able to spent
as little time as possible to read or glance through.

Jack: - I suggest this as a potential standard of judgement

Taking pity of potential readers and giving succinct notes rather than
scrolles:  Imagine 123 scroles invading our email box and replies to
the scroles using other scroles and an infinitive regress of scroles.

Ethics for me is thinking of others - the social others - within
the/one's embodied ontology and ethics.

Alon