Thank you!

Jo Gakonga <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jan 2016 08:57:11 -0000

text/plain

Hi all
Just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' (if I haven't already thanked you personally) to all of the people who have sent in ideas for my student on motivation in ESOL learners.  At the risk of sounding a bit gushing, it really does make me feel very happy to be part of such a great community of like-minded, generous people. Hope that 2016 brings you all that you would wish yourselves and more :)
Best,    Jo Gakonga

-----Original Message-----
From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ESOL-RESEARCH automatic digest system
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ESOL-RESEARCH Digest - 21 Dec 2015 to 22 Dec 2015 (#2015-142)

Topics of the day:

  1. FW: Asylum-seekers taken on £100,000 jollies to zoos, theme parks and even
     the beach to help them 'integrate' into British life - with YOUR money  |
     Daily Mail Online
  2. Lampedusa Cross will be British Museum director's final aquisition
  3. Free Community Workers Training from the Horniman Musuem - This is a
     really good training opportunity for ESOL Tutors
  4. Motivation in ESOL learners?

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]