JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  April 2008

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER April 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Fw: Rationalist value and inclusional worth

"Alan Rayner (BU)" <[log in to unmask]>

BERA Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:01:58 +0100

text/plain

Dear All,

You might like to see what I think are these very insightful responses from
my inclusional co-spiriter, Ted Lumley.

Warmest

Alan