JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  February 2007

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER February 2007

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: A Response to answers to my questions (16/02/07)

Susan Goff <[log in to unmask]>

BERA Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:41:42 +1100

text/plain

I am so delighted that it makes sense Alan, and that I seem to be
understanding you too. I see such wonderful connections between your
manuscript and my thesis - we seem to "seeing" "the same" "thing"
synchronistically but approaching it in very different ways. When I have
received my examiners' comments and it is (hopefully) passed I would love to
send it to you - not with any expectation of being read, but just so that it
has good company on your shelves!
Love
Susie