JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  December 2006

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER December 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Fluffy Bunnies and Enrolled Hedgehogs

Alon Serper <[log in to unmask]>

BERA Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:26:09 +0000

text/plain

Alan - Thank you very muchfor this.

I will take time to reflect and internalise your very fair and
productive constructive criticism and will unfold a single chunk
reflection over time and space, in the way that as a trained
phenomenologist, I was, myself, taught and tught others to do.

I'd commence with my main training as a personality, clinical
psychologist and therapist who believs that a therapist role is to help
one to help herself:  The self namely the 'I' is an ever cimplex
matter, constructed of some vicious self-self struggles.  Shouldn't it
be wise to deal with it before moving to the we?  Isn't moving to the
we a betrayal of the 'I'.  Doesn't the 'I' has an obligation for itself
to take care of itself in a loving and productive fashion?

More reflections and questions will unfold soon and during course.  I
just want to pick up on your claim that I'd be offended.  On the
contrary I welcome your challenge very much and am veruy prompt to
respond constructively to show that I have nothing but respect for you
for this entry.  Alon