JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  November 2010

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER November 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Journeys and Love in teaching

Lawrence Martin Olivier <[log in to unmask]>

Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:07:19 +0200

text/plain

Hi Sara

Enjoying and learning from this discussion on the "paradox of individual existence". A resolution to the paradox I like, is this one  " .. in some respects we are as all other human beings, in other respects we are as some, and, in another we are like nobody else; unites the notions of human universality, cultural specificity and individual uniqueness".

Lawrence