JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  August 2010

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER August 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Is what I am doing a good idea?

"Salyers, Sara M" <[log in to unmask]>

Practitioner-Researcher <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:06:14 -0400

text/plain

I have about five minutes so I thought I'd say that what I am loving about working within the AR paradigm is the balance between doing/being and thinking/articulating. I think you know where I stand on the gap between theory and practice and especially the language we may develop and use to express the theory.  I echo the question 'what does it look like?' because it seems to me that it's essential for to ask that if I am going to keep the balance between abstract thought and concrete embodiment.

Finally, I plan to film my own classroom this semester if I can summon up the courage (and persuade the video dept. to lend me a camera!). If I do, I'll post it somewhere accessible.

Love

Sara