JiscMail Logo

Help for PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER Home

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER  June 2005

PRACTITIONER-RESEARCHER June 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Action Research - Celebrating the 'Post' in Postcolonial While Moving on - Crafting my postcolonial critical pedagogy

Jean McNiff <[log in to unmask]>

Jean McNiff <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:02:02 +0100

text/plain

Hello, all, Hello, Paul,

Paul, you have helped me to clarify a great deal. You are absolutely
right in some things, and possibly not in others. You are right in
pointing out that I need to learn more about postcolonial studies as an
area of study. I now intend to do so, seriously. You also point out
that I have only just started on this particular road of experience.
Yes, I think so too, and, having started, I intend to carry on. Maybe
we could have done this another way, but maybe some lessons are best
learnt the hard way. What is very important for me is that good
learning develops out of good conversations.

Now I'm packed and off to South Africa! Look forward to joining in the
conversations again when I get back.

Best wishes to all,

Jean