FILM-PHILOSOPHY 1998

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

film-philosophy news 2/2

F i l m - P h i l o s o p h y <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 02:13:02 +0000

text/plain

| ||| | || |      | |    |||    || ||||| || ||||||||||||||||||||||

        f i l m - p h i l o s o p h y
                salon news

| ||| | || |      | |    |||    || ||||| || ||||||||||||||||||||||

Minerva
Midwestern Conference
Memory, Modernity and the Myth of the Titanic
Subjects Of Culture
Color, Consciousness, And The Isomorphism Constraint
Cogito
Vidparty
M/C
independent film magazine
Literature, Film, Modernity 1880-1940
The School Of Sound
Web Server Statistics for Film-Philosophy

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Announcement - Publication of Volume 2 of Minerva, an
Internet Journal of Philosophy

Minerva is an electronic journal of philosophy. It is published annually
and is freely available on the Internet. The journal publishes articles
relating to philosophy construed in a broad but scholarly sense, without
preference for any particular school or intellectual tradition. Volume 2 of
Minerva is now on-line at http://www.ul.ie/~philos/vol2/index.html.
Contents:
Chamberlain, J. 'Thinking Time: Ricoeur's Husserl in Time and Narrative'.
Goodey, D. J. 'Mysticism and Fatalism: A Critique of Steven Katz's Purely
Equivocal Perspective'.
Fine, G. & Deegan, J. 'Three Principles of Serendip: Insight, Chance, and
Discovery in Qualitative Research'.
O'Brien, E. ''What Ish My Nation?': Towards a Negative Definition of Identity'.
Cashell, K. 'Attempt to Understand Wittgenstein's Picture Theory of the
Proposition'.
Bouchier-Hayes, F. 'Philosophers on Abortion and Infanticide'. McGrath, P.
J. 'Ethical Pluralism - A Defence'. Cox, G. 'Shaw and the Don: George
Bernard Shaw's Reception of Mozart's Don Giovanni'.

Additionally, Volume 2 features Ludwig Wittgenstein: A Visual Concordance
to the Published Works by Dr M. Biggs. This offers scholars a tool with
which to investigate the connection from graphics to text in Wittgenstein's
published works. It will also serve as a prototype for the larger task of
providing an access tool to the graphics in Wittgenstein's unpublished
Nachlass which could offer integrated graphical and text search facilities.
The author is currently working with Oxford University Press and The
Wittgenstein Archives at the University of Bergen on providing such
facilities for the CD-ROM publication of Wittgenstein's Nachlass: The
Bergen Electronic Edition.

This is the first publication of the Concordance, and the first on-line
publication of lexical and graphical material from Wittgenstein's works.
The latter is by kind permission of the Wittgenstein Trustees, Blackwell
Publishers, Routledge, and Suhrkamp Verlag, Frankfurt a/M.

Minerva is published and edited by Dr. Stephen Thornton, Philosophy
Department, MIC, University of Limerick, Ireland. E-mail:
[log in to unmask] The attention of intending contributors is
called to the 'Submissions, Ownership and Copyright' page of the Journal at
http://www.ul.ie/~philos/vol2/Own2.html

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

TITLE: Midwestern Conference on Film, Language and Literature

ORGANIZATION: Northern Illinois University

DUE BY: Friday, December 11, 1998

Midwestern Conference on Film, Language and Literature March 26-28, 1999
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Illinois
http://www.niu.edu/english/mcfll

Keynote Speaker: Jane Tompkins

Abstracts and panel proposals are welcome on any topic in
film, language, and literary studies, including: * British and American
Literature
* Film Studies
* Ethnic Studies
* Theory
* Science Fiction/Fantasy
* Genre Studies
* Travel Writing
* Rhetoric and Commposition
* Linguistics
* Stylistics and Discourse Analysis
* Gender Studies
* Popular Culture

Abstracts are due December 11, 1998. To submit an abstract mail or e-mail
to the following address:
MCFLL Co-Directors
c/o Department of English
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115

Abstracts should be limited to one page including the title but not the
author. Also enclose a cover page that includes: 1. paper title, 2. your
name and address, 3. your phone number and e-mail address, and 4. your
school affiliation.

For more information on the conference, visit our website at:

http://www.niu.edu/english/mcfll

Email: <[log in to unmask]>

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

University of Southampton Film and Media Programme

CALL FOR PAPERS

NIGHTS TO REMEMBER
Memory, Modernity and the Myth of the Titanic

An international multidisciplinary conference

20/21/22/23 July 2000
University of Southampton

The Titanic is a monumental icon of the twentieth century that has
inspired, and continues to inspire, a wealth of representations across
national boundaries, and across the arts. Southampton itself is a key
location in the great ship's journey, and offers a rich source of local
history. The conference aims to link the local experience with the global
myth, bringing together scholarship in Film and Media, Music, Art History,
Cultural Studies, Literary Studies, Theatre Studies and History on the
subject of the cultural meanings of the Titanic. We welcome papers on any
aspect of the myth, but these are some of the areas we would like to
explore:

*Shared memory: the Titanic as transnational phenomenon *History,
memorabilia and mourning
*Apocalypse and survival: class, gender, ethnicity *Technologies, history
and modernity
*Music, sound and memory
*Cultural meanings of disaster
*Special effects, spectacle and narrative

Proposals (no more than 300 words please) should be sent by July 30 1999 to:
Millennial Titanic Conference
School of Modern Languages
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK

Organising committee: Tim Bergfelder, Pam Cook, Deniz Gokturk, Mike
Hammond, Lucy Mazdon

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

The Program of Visual and Cultural Studies and the Department of English
Literature of the University of Rochester Present

Subjects Of Culture
A Graduate Conference
March 26-27, 1999

A growing body of academic work, informed by Queer Theory, Critical Race
Theory, Feminism, Subaltern Studies and Postcolonial Critique, has
interrogated the myriad understandings of subjects of culture as well as
subjectivity. In addition, current developments in many disciplines have
similarly explored new subject positions as they are imagined across
various historical, textual and visual fields.

This interdisciplinary conference will provide a forum for work which
explores the subjects of culture in relation to all manner of
representation, the play of difference, and intersubjective futures. We
welcome proposals that address the ways in which debates surrounding
subjects and subjectivity have opened up a wide range of political
positions and academic practices.

Panels may include but are not restricted to:

The Economy of Difference
Queering Sexuality
Color Conscious: Silence and Invisibility The Subject of History
Mapping the Subject
Between the Visible and the Articulable
Fictional Subjects
Gender's in Question
Postcolonial Positions
Objects that Matter
Beyond the Body
Aporias of the Deconstructed Subject

The organizers of Subjects of Culture welcome submissions in print,
plastic, and/or video formats. Written submissions should be in abstract
form (250-500 words please); art works should include slides and attending
descriptions (maximum of 300 words); and film/video submissions must be in
VHS format for viewing by the committee.

All submissions requiring return postage must be accompanied by a
self-addressed envelope with the correct postage attached. Please include
an e-mail address with all submissions wherever possible. This will enable
us to assure you that your submission has been received.

All submissions must be received no later than January 15, 1999. Abstracts
and inquiries may be sent via e-mail to <[log in to unmask]>.
Indisputably legible text works may be faxed to 716.442.1692. All other
materials should be sent to:

Selection Committee for Subjects of Culture c/o Program of Visual and
Cultural Studies 424 Morey Hall
University of Rochester
Box 270456
Rochester, New York 14627-0456

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Color, Consciousness, And The Isomorphism Constraint

by Stephen E. Palmer

This article has been accepted for publication in Behavioral and Brain
Sciences (BBS), an international, interdisciplinary journal providing Open
Peer Commentary on important and controversial current research in the
biobehavioral and cognitive sciences.

Commentators must be BBS Associates or nominated by a BBS Associate. To be
considered as a commentator for this article, to suggest other appropriate
commentators, or for information about how to become a BBS Associate,
please send EMAIL to:

or write to:

Behavioral and Brain Sciences
ECS: New Zepler Building
University of Southampton
Highfield, Southampton
SO17 1BJ UNITED KINGDOM

http://www.princeton.edu/~harnad/bbs/
http://www.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/bbs/
ftp://ftp.princeton.edu/pub/harnad/BBS/
ftp://ftp.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/pub/bbs/
gopher://gopher.princeton.edu:70/11/.libraries/.pujournals

If you are not a BBS Associate, please send your CV and the name of a BBS
Associate (there are currently over 10,000 worldwide) who is familiar with
your work. All past BBS authors, referees and commentators are eligible to
become BBS Associates.

To help us put together a balanced list of commentators, please give some
indication of the aspects of the topic on which you would bring your areas
of expertise to bear if you were selected as a commentator. An electronic
draft of the full text is available for inspection with a WWW browser,
anonymous ftp or gopher according to the instructions that follow after the
abstract.

COLOR, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND THE ISOMORPHISM CONSTRAINT

Stephen E. Palmer
Psychology Department
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1650
http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~plab

ABSTRACT: The relations among consciousness, brain, behavior, and
scientific explanation are explored within the domain of color perception.
Current scientific knowledge about color similarity, color composition,
dimensional structure, unique colors, and color categories is used to
assess Locke's 'inverted spectrum argument' about the undetectability of
color transformations. A symmetry analysis of color space shows that the
literal interpretation of this argument -- reversing the experience of a
rainbow -- would not work. Three other color-to-color transformations
might, however, depending on the relevance of certain color categories. The
approach is then generalized to examine behavioral detection of arbitrary
differences in color experiences, leading to the formulation of a
principled distinction, called the isomorphism constraint, between what can
and cannot be determined about the nature of color experience by objective
behavioral means. Finally, the prospects for achieving a biologically based
explanation of color experience below the level of isomorphism are
considered in light of the limitations of behavioral methods.
Within-subject designs using biological interventions hold the greatest
promise for scientific progress on consciousness, but objective knowledge
of another person's experience appears impossible. The implications of
these arguments for functionalism are discussed.

In this article I discuss the relations among mind, brain, behavior, and
science in the particular domain of color perception. My reasons for
approaching these difficult issues from the perspective of color experience
are two-fold. First, there is long philosophical tradition of debating the
nature of internal experiences of color, dating from John Locke's (1690)
discussion of the so-called 'inverted spectrum argument'. This intuitively
compelling argument constitutes an important historical backdrop for much
of the article. Second, color is perhaps the most tractable, best
understood aspect of mental life from a scientific standpoint. It
demonstrates better than any other topic how a mental phenomenon can be
more fully understood by integrating knowledge from many different
disciplines (Kay & McDaniel, 1978; Thompson, 1995; Palmer, in press). In
this article I turn once more to color for new insights into how conscious
experience can be studied and understood scientifically.

I begin with a brief description of the inverted spectrum problem as posed
in classical philosophical terms. I then discuss how empirical constraints
on the answer can be brought to bear in terms of the structure of human
color experience as it is currently understood scientifically. This
discussion ultimately leads to a principled distinction, called the
isomorphism constraint, between what can and what cannot be determined
about the nature of experience by objective behavioral means. Finally, I
consider the prospects for achieving a biologically based explanation of
color experience, ending with some speculations about limitations on what
science can achieve with respect to understanding color experience and
other forms of consciousness.

To help you decide whether you would be an appropriate commentator for this
article, an electronic draft is retrievable from the World Wide Web or by
anonymous ftp from the US or UK BBS Archive. Ftp instructions follow below.
Please do not prepare a commentary on this draft. Just let us know, after
having inspected it, what relevant expertise you feel you would bring to
bear on what aspect of the article.

The URLs you can use to get to the BBS Archive:

http://www.princeton.edu/~harnad/bbs/
http://www.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/bbs/Archive/bbs.palmer.html
ftp://ftp.princeton.edu/pub/harnad/BBS/bbs.palmer
ftp://ftp.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/pub/bbs/Archive/bbs.palmer

To retrieve a file by ftp from an Internet site, type either: ftp
ftp.princeton.edu
or
ftp 128.112.128.1
When you are asked for your login, type: anonymous
Enter password as queried (your password is your actual userid:
[log in to unmask] - be sure to include the '@') cd
/pub/harnad/BBS
To show the available files, type:
ls
Next, retrieve the file you want with (for example): get bbs.palmer
When you have the file(s) you want, type: quit

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Cogito

Volume 12 Number 3 November 1998

ISSN 0950-8864

Contents
An interview with Greg Currie 173

Extract from 'Imagination, the general theory', Image and Mind: Film,
Philosophy and Cognitive Science
Greg Currie 179

Kant's Many Concepts of Appearance
Leslie Stevenson 181

Respectability and Realism: A Philosophical Conversation Grant Gillett 187

Know Thyself: A Theory of Understanding: Part One Husain Sarkar 199

Analytic Ethics and the Morality of Universal Respect: Recent work of Ernst
Tugendhat
Darlei Dall'Agnol 205

Philosophy and the Paranormal
Anthony Rudd 211

On the Motivations for Relativism
Emrys Westacott 217

A Note on 'Philosophy as Therapy: A Cure for Cartesian Pain': A reply to
Bill Pollard
Anthony Serafini 223

Book Reviews 227

Philosophy News 231

Volume Contents and Author Index to Volume 12, 1998 233

SUBSCRIPTION RATES
Institutional rate: EU £168.00; Outside EU £180.00; North America
US$324.00. Personal rate: EU £32.00; Outside EU £34.00; North America
US$60.00.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Vidparty: AniMania: 100 years of experiments in the animation cinema

Videparty new open numb/nuovo numero aperto:

AniMania: 100 years of experiments in the animation cinema
100 anni di esperimenti nel cinema di animazione

Avery, Back, Breuer, Carrano, Cavandoli, Disney, Dragic, Giersz, Gross,
Kentridge, Kinney, Kinoshita, Krumme, Lassnig, Leaf, Marcussen, McLaren,
Newland, Plympton, Purves, Reininge, Servais, Svankmajer,
Tezuka, Vester, Whitney

VIDEPARTY
http://www.imprese.com/video

IMPRESE.COM:
un sito WEB gratis per un mese.
Oppure: 5 mila lire per i mesi successivi! Pu trovare tutte le informazioni
a http://www.imprese.com

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Call for Contributors

M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture
Call for Contributors

The University of Queensland's award-winning journal of media and culture,
M/C, is looking for new contributors. M/C is a crossover journal between
the popular and the academic. We take seriously the need to move ideas
outward, so that our cultural criticism may have some resonance with wider
political and cultural interests. We're writing, investigating, analysing,
critiquing the meeting of media and culture, and we're open to comments and
contributions.

Initiated by cultural critic David Marshall and supported by a variety of
contributors from the University of Queensland and elsewhere, M/C is a
journal that is set to be a premier site of cultural debate on the Net. Its
incisive and insightful articles, presented in a Website that is
well-designed and easy to navigate, have already won a number of Web awards.

M/C issues are each organised around a theme. Future issues will deal with
concepts such as 'play', 'fiction', 'invasion', 'flesh', 'pop', and
'desire'. For these issues, we're looking for article contributors --
please contact us if you think you have an interesting contribution to make
on any of these topics. M/C is a blind- and peer-reviewed journal.
Australian academics should note that articles in M/C are classified in the
DEETYA category 'C1', as long as they are connected to new research.

To see what M/C is all about, check out the newly-released 'space' issue of
M/C, as well as previous issues, at <http://www.uq.edu.au/mc/>. To find out
how and in what format to contribute your work, visit
<http://www.uq.edu.au/mc/contribute.html>. Article deadlines for the next
few issues can be found at <http://www.uq.edu.au/mc/email.html>.

We're also welcoming submissions to our newly-launched publication M/C
Reviews, an ongoing series of reviews of events in culture and the media.
M/C Reviews is available at <http://www.uq.edu.au/mc/reviews/>.

We're looking forward to your articles !

Axel Bruns

--
M/C - A Journal of Media and Culture
The University of Queensland
http://www.uq.edu.au/mc/

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Stephen Kent Jusick <[log in to unmask]>

I am looking for people who want to provide theories, essays, reviews, and
comparative analyses regarding film, for an independent film magazine.
If you are interested, please respond to my e-mail address:
[log in to unmask] with:

STEPHEN KENT JUSICK
experimental film, avant garde cinema, shorts, gay film 23 E. 10th St. #PHG
New York, NY 10003

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Thursday 13, Friday 14 and Saturday 15 January 2000

Literature, Film, Modernity 1880-1940

University Of London
Centre For English Studies
School Of Advanced Study

Literature, Film, Modernity 1880-1940 is a three day, international forum
that will explore the interactions of visual and verbal narratives in the
construction of modernity. It will focus on the rise of visual technology,
and a parallel concentration on perspective in literature, in relation to
the growth of a modern 'cinematic society'. How have the genres of
literature and film developed from, reflected, documented and/or
transformed modernity. Where to the mediums of film and literature engage,
interact and influence each other with regard to modernist
conceptualisation of space, time and identity. Panels will include
discussions of themes and theories, but also specific writers, directors
and journals. The aim of the conference is to gather renowned scholars in
an important debate promoting interdisciplinary study between literature
and the visual arts.

A FULL PROGRAMME FOR THIS CONFERENCE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUTUMN 1999.

Conference Website: http://www.sas.ac.uk/ces/LitFilmMode.htm

Organisers: Laura Marcus (University of Sussex), Deborah Parsons
(University of Birmingham)

Conference Assistant: Chris Willis (Birkbeck College) - e-mail

Venue: Centre for English Studies, School of Advanced Study, Senate House
(3rd Floor), Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU (No smoking building)

Enquiries to:
Aarti Karia
Centre for English Studies
University of London
Senate House
Malet Street
London WC1E 7HU
Tel: 0171 862 8675
Fax: 0171 862 8672
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

The School Of Sound

You wish to see, listen: hearing is a step towards vision.

-Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

LONDON
15-18 April 1999

For full details, go to www.audioarts.com/schoolofsound

The second SCHOOL OF SOUND, a four-day symposium exploring the use of sound
with moving images, will be held at the French Institute, London
>from 15-18 April 1999.

The unique symposium will take a comprehensive look at the structure and
evolution of the modern soundtrack, investigating the creative processes
which result in the synthesis of sound and the moving image in film, video
and multi-media. Aimed at producers, directors, writers, editors,
composers, animators, multi-media artists and all those who suspect that
the soundtrack can be infinitely more than merely a tedious post-production
necessity, the School will present a rare amalgam of intellectual debate
directly linked to the audio-visual and entertainment industries.

In a programme of special presentations devoted to post-production, music
composition, multimedia and the business side of sound production, the most
influential and inventive practitioners and educators in the business will
explain their concepts for creating soundtracks.

http://www.audioarts.com/schoolofsound

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Web Server Statistics for Film-Philosophy

Over nine thousand 'hits' for the salon website -- most popular being the
homepage (lists/film-philosophy/files/), the Online Writings page
(files/writings.html) and the Film Philosophers page (files/people.html) --
and most popular papers are Reni Celeste's on _Lost Highway_, and Thomas
Carl Wall's essay on Deleuze.

Program started at Mon-30-Nov-1998 23:45 local time.
Analysed requests from Sun-01-Nov-1998 01:18 to Mon-30-Nov-1998 23:31
(29.9 days).
Total successful requests: 9 741
Average successful requests per day: 326
Total successful requests for pages: 9 335
Average successful requests for pages per day: 312
Total failed requests: 100
Total redirected requests: 286
Number of distinct files requested: 1 771
Total data transferred: 147 684 kbytes
Average data transferred per day: 4 935 kbytes

Request Report

Printing all requested files with at least 10 requests, sorted by number
of requests.
#reqs: %bytes: file
-----  ------  ----
  845: 15.12%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/writings.html
  750: 10.15%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/
  273:  1.53%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/people.html
  208:  0.28%: /lists/film-philosophy/
  176:  6.24%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.celeste.html
  168:  5.87%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.wall.html
  132:  0.62%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/journals.html
  114:  0.30%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bibs.html
  114:  0.70%: /lists/film-philosophy/archive.html
   95:  0.11%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/contents.html
   93:  4.04%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.frampton.html
   87:  0.10%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/esalon.html
   86:  0.36%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/things.html
   84:  0.87%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.bell.html
   81:  4.51%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.oneill.html
   70:  0.76%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.cook
   67:  1.62%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/teobaldelli.html
   67:  0.11%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0014.html
   66:  0.52%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/sicinski.html
   66:  0.65%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/introduction
   61:  1.19%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.patton.html
   59:  1.29%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/goddard.html
   49:  2.76%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.bordwell.html
   47:  1.08%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/lee.html
   46:  0.07%: /lists/film-philosophy/join.html
   40:  0.27%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.sullivan.html
   38:  0.86%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.anderson.html
   38:  0.50%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/nyyssonen.html
   38:  0.92%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/fairbairn.html
   38:  0.35%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/zimnik.html
   36:  0.47%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.general
   36:  0.73%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/buckland.html
   35:  0.96%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/hurley.html
   34:  0.12%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-11/index.html
   33:  0.05%: /lists/film-philosophy/search.html
   33:  0.67%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/rothermel.html
   32:  0.31%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/moriel.html
   32:  0.53%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.small.html
   29:  0.64%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.tarnay.html
   29:  0.47%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/guttenplan.html
   28:  0.14%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.large.html
   28:  0.41%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.shaw.html
   26:  0.24%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.smith2.html
   26:  0.58%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bardsley.html
   26:  0.49%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/sellors.html
   25:  0.05%: /lists/film-philosophy/1997-03/0026.html
   25:  0.16%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.grodal.html
   25:  0.30%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.recent
   24:  0.23%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/info.useful-movies
   23:  0.43%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/kellner.html
   23:  0.36%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/meskin.html
   23:  0.03%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0024.html
   23:  0.32%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.parkin.html
   22:  0.09%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-11/thread.html
   22:  0.06%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.razutis
   22:  0.48%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/pw-m.html
   21:  0.09%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.berets.html
   21:  0.50%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-06/0034.html
   21:  0.28%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.large2.html
   20:  0.04%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-04/0083.html
   20:  0.37%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.jones.html
   20:  0.19%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/khoo.html
   19:  0.23%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.deleuze.html
   18:  0.20%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/manning.html
   18:  0.16%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.raskin.html
   18:  0.90%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.frampton2.html
   18:  0.15%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.woolf.html
   18:  0.06%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-07/index.html
   17:  0.15%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/speck.html
   17:  0.48%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/pw-m3.html
   17:  0.03%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0025.html
   17:  0.36%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/maclennan5.html
   17:  0.12%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.cognitivism
   16:  0.13%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/norton.html
   16:  0.19%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.hertzberg.html
   16:  0.20%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.hawkins.html
   16:  0.01%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/jnl.int-cul-stud
   16:  0.06%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-11/subject.html
   15:  0.46%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/goldsmith.html
   15:  0.03%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.bergson
   15:  0.03%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0071.html
   15:  0.02%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0079.html
   15:  0.22%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/fairbairn2.html
   14:  0.05%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.phenomenology
   14:  0.01%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/bib.bellour
   14:  0.05%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0026.html
   14:  0.19%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.maclennan3
   14:  0.33%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.maclen4.html
   14:  0.02%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0006.html
   13:  0.04%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0033.html
   13:  0.12%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/aurand.html
   13:  0.10%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.sullivan2.html
   13:  0.08%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/tocce.html
   12:  0.07%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/pw-m2.html
   12:  0.13%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/mandoki.html
   12:  0.24%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/sorfa.html
   12:  0.11%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/plantinga.html
   11:  0.01%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0009.html
   11:  0.03%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-04/0144.html
   11:  0.06%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.berman
   10:  0.02%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-06/0006.html
   10:  0.33%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-03/0131.html
   10:  0.11%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.maclennan
   10:  0.02%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-10/thread.html
   10:  0.08%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/hrg.html
   10:  0.05%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/mcgee.html
   10:  0.25%: /lists/film-philosophy/files/paper.smith.html
   10:  0.04%: /lists/film-philosophy/1997-03/0024.html
   10:  0.04%: /lists/film-philosophy/1998-11/author.html

This analysis was produced by analog2.11/Unix.
Running time: 5 minutes, 58 seconds.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0