PHD-DESIGN  April 2011

PHD-DESIGN April 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

CFPs posted to designcalls in March 2011

"Filippo A. Salustri" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Apr 2011 18:53:54 -0400

text/plain

Hi all,
Here's the CFPs posted to http://designcalls.wordpress.com in March 2011.

There are about six other people who have graciously offered to post things
to designcalls.  I thank them sincerely.
Other contributors are welcome.  Even if it's only 1 or 2 conferences a
month that you post, your contributions would be most welcome.  Email
[log in to unmask] if you're interested, and send me the email address that
you want to use in association with wordpress postings.

Cheers.
Fil

1st Intl Conf on Smart Design (Nov 2011,
UK)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/1st-intl-conf-on-smart-design-nov-2011-uk/>

MARCH 31, 2011 BY

Location: Nottingham Trent University, UK
Dates: 22 – 24 Nov 2011
Deadline for abstracts submission: 15 Apr 2011
Website: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/smartdesign

The introduction of new materials and rapidly changing technologies is
assigned huge and unprecedented importance in the economy of the
twenty-first century. Good product designs merge materials, technology, and
hardware into a unified user experience; one where the technology recedes
into the background and people benefit from the capabilities and experiences
available.

By focusing on functional gain, critical awareness and emotive connection,
even the most multifaceted and complex technology can be made to feel
straightforward and become an integral part of daily life. Researchers,
designers and developers must understand how to progress or appropriate the
right technical and human knowledge to inform their innovations.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/1st-intl-conf-on-smart-design-nov-2011-uk/#more-636>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH SMART <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/smart/>
Diagramming and Spatial Hypertext Software (DASHS) workshop (Jun
2011, Eindhoven)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/diagramming-and-spatial-hypertext-software-dashs-workshop-jun-2011-eindhoven/>

MARCH 30, 2011

Dates: June 6, 2011
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands (to precede ACM Hypertext 2011)
Website:
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/designengineering/research/themes/knowledgeandinformationmanagement/dashs
Deadline for submission: 1 Apr 2011

Are you a visual thinker?

Do you document decisions and organise project information by drawing maps
or diagrams on the computer? Are you keen to share this method and learn
from others with similar interests? We cordially invite submissions for
short talks and demos from researchers, software developers and
professionals in industry who have developed concept mapping methods or
tools (also mind maps, dialogue maps, spatial hypertext, diagrams, etc…) to
augment everyday work.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/diagramming-and-spatial-hypertext-software-dashs-workshop-jun-2011-eindhoven/#more-634>

FILED UNDER WORKSHOP <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/workshop/> TAGGED WITH
SOFTWARE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/software/>, SPATIAL
INFORMATION<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/spatial-information/>
, VISUALIZATION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/visualization/>
8th Intl Conf of the German Society for Design Theory & Research (Oct
2011, Germany)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/8th-intl-conf-of-the-german-society-for-design-theory-research-oct-2011-germany/>

MARCH 29, 2011

Theme: WHO DESIGNS DESIGN? Practice, theory and history of participatory
design
Venue: Hochschule für Gestaltung Schwäbisch Gmünd
Dates: October 21-22, 2011
Website: http://www.dgtf.de/tagung2011/english
Deadline for submissions: 9 May 2011

The EIGHTH ANNUAL DGTF CONFERENCE would like to combine and present
contributions on the practice, theory and history of participatory design,
and discuss them in reference to current design research. Within this
context, projects from a research-based design practice are also especially
welcome.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/8th-intl-conf-of-the-german-society-for-design-theory-research-oct-2011-germany/#more-631>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH RESEARCH <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/research/>,
THEORY<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/theory/>
MPCA 2011 Conf: Ethnography and Popular Culture (Oct 2011,
Milwaukee)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/mpca-2011-conf-ethnography-and-popular-culture-oct-2011-milwaukee/>

MARCH 28, 2011

Website: http://www.mpcaaca.org
Dates: October 14-16, 2011
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2011

The Ethnography & Popular Culture area of the MPCA invites proposals (or
abstracts) for papers on any aspect of the intersection of ethnography and
popular culture.  All topics, approaches, and perspectives related to
ethnography and popular culture are welcome.  For example, papers may
address: ethnographic methods in popular culture studies; popular culture in
ethnographic research; and/or the relationship between ethnographic studies
and popular culture studies.  Papers may include presentations of
ethnographic research involving popular culture, and/or address theoretical,
methodological, or historical issues related to ethnography and popular
culture.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/mpca-2011-conf-ethnography-and-popular-culture-oct-2011-milwaukee/#more-629>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH CULTURE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/culture/>,
ETHNOGRAPHY<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/ethnography/>
Knowledge/Culture/Social Change Intl Conf (Nov 2011,
Sydney)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/knowledgeculturesocial-change-intl-conf-nov-2011-sydney/>

MARCH 28, 2011

Knowledge/Culture/Social Change International Conference
Dates: 7-9 November 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Deadline for proposals/abstracts: 3 June 2011
Website:
http://www.uws.edu.au/centre_for_cultural_research/ccr/events_and_news/kcsc_conference

The humanities and social sciences today struggle to come to terms with the
explosion of knowledge in increasingly complex, diverse and networked
societies. Which forms of knowledge work best for managing, challenging
orengaging with rapid social change? Do new kinds of information play
anincreasing role in economic and social management? Do these changes
raisequestions about what ‘knowledge’ is, or is to become? What are the new
rulesfor engagement between academic and other knowledge practices and
institutions?

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/knowledgeculturesocial-change-intl-conf-nov-2011-sydney/#more-627>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH CULTURE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/culture/>,
KNOWLEDGE<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/knowledge/>
, SOCIETY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/society/>
Workshops: Design & The Social (Apr-Jun 2011,
Denmark)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/workshops-design-the-social-apr-jun-2011-denmark/>

MARCH 25, 2011

Venue: The Danish Design School, Philip de Langes Allé 10, 1435 Copenhagen,
Denmark
Deadline for submission of abstracts: *30 March 2011*
Contact and submissions: [log in to unmask]

The seminar series consists of three seminars. Each seminar will consist of
lectures by one or two invited speakers and a plenary discussion followed by
a workshop. A compilation of relevant literature will be disseminated before
each seminar – and it is expected that all participants have read before
each seminar.

To apply for participation in the seminar series, each participant must
submit a short abstract of no more than 300 words. The abstract should
position your research in relation to the seminar and include a statement of
interest, i.e. how and why the participant expects the seminar series to be
relevant with regards to her thesis project or research agenda. The abstract
will serve as an application.

For applicants who are accepted for participation: We ask of you to prepare
and submit an extended abstract of 1-3 pages before the first seminar. In
addition to the extended abstract, we ask you to submit a short description
of your PhD project, as well as questions that you would like to ask and
discuss within the seminars.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/workshops-design-the-social-apr-jun-2011-denmark/#more-625>

FILED UNDER WORKSHOP <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/workshop/> TAGGED WITH SOCIAL
DESIGN <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/social-design/>
Special Issues of
Iridescent<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/special-issues-of-iridescent/>

MARCH 23, 2011

“*As one of the guest editors of Iridescent (the online journal published by
ICOGRADA), I was asked to propose two themes for a ‘Call for Papers’. I have
chosen to focus specifically on the following themes:*

*Theme 1: Communication Design and Public Spaces*

*Theme 2: Facing the Future: Postgraduate Research in Communication  Design*

*Full details of the themes and process of submission may be found under
‘Current Themes’ athttp://iridescent.icograda.org/.*

*I’d appreciate if you could please circulate to your colleagues. It would
be terrific to get a wide range of submissions which provide a breadth of
approaches and perspectives on these subjects.*“

Prof. Teal Triggs

FILED UNDER JOURNAL <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/journal/> TAGGED WITH
COMMUNICATION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/communication/>
Visual Activism and Social Justice Conference 2012 (Aug 2012, Buenos
Aires)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/visual-activism-and-social-justice-conference-2012-aug-2012-buenos-aires/>

MARCH 23, 2011

*ISA/TG05 Call for Session/Workshop Organizers*
Dates: 1-4 Aug 2012
Contact: Regev Nathansohn  <[log in to unmask]>
Proposal deadline: 15 May 2011

Under the auspices of the International Sociological Association Forum on
Social Justice and Democratization, the Visual Sociology Thematic Group
(TG05) will hold its mid-term conference August 1-4, 2012, in Buenos Aires,
Argentina and will focus its session on Visual Activism and Social Justice.

In our sessions, we would like to both create the opportunity for a
sociological discussion of the meaning of Visual Activism and Social
Justice, and at the same time endeavour to democratize the ways our
knowledge and practices are produced and shared.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/visual-activism-and-social-justice-conference-2012-aug-2012-buenos-aires/#more-620>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/>,
WORKSHOP<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/workshop/>
 TAGGED WITH ACTIVISM <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/activism/>, SOCIAL
JUSTICE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/social-justice/>
2nd Intl Symp on Culture, Creativity, and Interaction Design (July 2011,
Newcastle UK)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/2nd-intl-symp-on-culture-creativity-and-interaction-design-july-2011-newcastle-uk/>

MARCH 23, 2011

Website: http://ccid2.wordpress.com/
Location: Northumbria University, Newcastle UK
Dates: July 4-5, 2011
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1 May 2011

Held in conjunction with BCS HCI 2011, CCID2 is a two-day symposium cultural
approaches to HCI and interaction design, emphasizing the intersections
between critical theory, the arts, creativity, aesthetics, and felt
experience and computing.
In the past decade, HCI¹s cultural research agenda has stabilized as an
important sub-domain of the field. Approaches include disciplinary inputs
beyond the social sciences, including literary theory, critical theory,
aesthetic philosophy, feminism, performance theory, film studies,
hermeneutics, postmodernism, fine arts, queer theory, and post-colonialism.
Following on the success of 2006′s First International Symposium on Culture,
Creativity and Interaction Design (CCID), CCID2 seek to strengthen the
connections among the diverse disciplines contributing to culture,
creativity, and interaction design research. It will explore critical and
reflective approaches to the design and analysis of interactive technology.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/2nd-intl-symp-on-culture-creativity-and-interaction-design-july-2011-newcastle-uk/#more-618>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH CREATIVITY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/creativity/>,
CULTURE<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/culture/>
, INTERACTION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/interaction/>
Modular Robotis cubelets Packaging Design Competition (Apr
2011)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/20/modular-robotis-cubelets-packaging-design-competition-apr-2011/>

MARCH 20, 2011

Deadline: 15 April 2011

Modular Robotics <http://www.modrobotics.com/> is getting ready to launch
the first Cubelets <http://www.modrobotics.com/cubelets> kits, and the
product deserves a brilliant, sustainable, and thoughtful packaging design.
 We’ve only been out of school for a couple of years and we know that the
best work comes from hungry, motivated designers who aren’t stuck in a
corporate rut.  So, a competition.  Design the packaging for our Cubelets
Standard Kit, and enter your design to win prize money and recognition.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/20/modular-robotis-cubelets-packaging-design-competition-apr-2011/#more-615>

FILED UNDER COMPETITION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/competition/> TAGGED
WITH PACKAGING <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/packaging/>,
SUSTAINABILITY<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/sustainability/>
2nd Intl Workshop on Science Fiction Prototyping for Technology Innovation
(July 2011, Nottingham/UK)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/2nd-intl-workshop-on-science-fiction-prototyping-for-technology-innovation-july-2011-nottinghamuk/>

MARCH 10, 2011

Dates: 25-26 July, 2011
Location: Nottingham, UK
Deadline for Papers: March 28, 2011
Website: http://www.creative-science.org/

This workshop will explore the use of science fiction as a means to motivate
and direct research into new technologies and consumer products. It does
this by creating science fiction stories grounded in current science and
engineering research that are written for the explicit purpose of acting as
prototypes for people to explore a wide variety of futures.

We we are inviting short imaginative fictional stories (prototypes) of no
more than 12 pages (and presentations of 20 minutes).

The workshop is running in conjunction with the 7th International Conference
on Intelligent Environments
IE’11<http://intelligentenvironments.org/conferences/ie11>
.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/2nd-intl-workshop-on-science-fiction-prototyping-for-technology-innovation-july-2011-nottinghamuk/#more-611>

FILED UNDER WORKSHOP <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/workshop/> TAGGED WITH
INTERACTION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/interaction/>,
PRODUCT<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/product/>
, TECHNOLOGY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/technology/>
Bioinspiration and Biomimetics Special Issue on Biomimetics of Movement
(Apr 2011)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/bioinspiration-and-biomimetics-special-issue-on-biomimetics-of-movement-apr-2011/>

MARCH 10, 2011

*Taking inspiration from nature for new materials and devices for systems
that move*
Deadline for submission: 30 April 2011
Expression of Interest: ASAP

Systems that move are ubiquitous in our world. They surround us in a huge
variety of products that integrate actuators for different kinds of
purposes. Basically any kind of mechatronic system, such as those used for
consumer products, machines, vehicles, industrial systems, and robots, is
based on one or more devices that move, according to different
implementations and motion ranges. Despite this, technical solutions to
develop systems that move do not evolve very fast, as they traditionally
rely on well consolidated actuation technologies, which are implemented
according to known architectures and with established materials. This fact
limits our capability of overcoming challenges related to the needs
continuously raised by new fields of application, either at small or at
large scales. Biomimetics based approaches might innovate the field, taking
inspiration from nature for smart and effective solutions. In an effort to
disseminate current advances in this field, a Special Issue on “Biomimetics
of Movement” will be published by Bioinspiration & Biomimetics. Papers are
solicited on all aspects, including studies on natural systems, and works on
new materials, devices, models, controls, processes, and applications.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/bioinspiration-and-biomimetics-special-issue-on-biomimetics-of-movement-apr-2011/#more-600>

FILED UNDER JOURNAL <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/journal/> TAGGED WITH
BIOMIMICRY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/biomimicry/>
7th Design Research Conf: Integrative Design, Social Networks, & Public
Health (Oct 2011,
Spokane)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/7th-design-research-conf-integrative-design-social-networks-public-health-oct-2011-spokane/>

MARCH 6, 2011

Dates: 06-07 Oct 2011

Location: Spokane, WA USA

Deadline for proposals: 06 April 2011

Website:
http://spokane.wsu.edu/academics/Design/ResearchService/focus_week/

*Call for Proposals*

The focus of the 2011 Design Research Conference is on integrative design,
social networks and public health.  The aim is to bring together people
concerned with design, social well-being, and public health to focus on two
kinds of issues: (1) understanding the role of the built environment in
public health and social well-being particularly issues relating to social
connectivity; the health of children, the elderly, the poor, and working
families; social justice, obesity and related illnesses; and (2) developing,
designing, implementing, and evaluating prevention and intervention
strategies for the built environment to address such issues.  The conference
seeks papers on *places, practices, participation and research* that advance
our understanding on how to work together to benefit public health,
neighborhood social well-being and built environmental design.

Details of the conference theme and submission guidelines are available at
the conference website<http://spokane.wsu.edu/academics/Design/ResearchService/focus_week/>
.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/7th-design-research-conf-integrative-design-social-networks-public-health-oct-2011-spokane/#more-590>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH DESIGN <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/design/>, PUBLIC
HEALTH<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/public-health/>
, RESEARCH <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/research/>
PICA 2011: BEYOND: the un-convention (May 2011, Banff,
Canada)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/pica-2011-beyond-the-un-convention-may-2011-banff-canada/>

MARCH 6, 2011

Dates: May 1-3, 2011
Location: Banff, Alberta, Canada
Deadline for Proposals: March 25, 2011
Website: http://www.picaconference.ca/

*CALL FOR PAPERS
*The GDC Alberta North Chapterʼs focus is to inspire, educate and grow local
talent with the goal of strengthening the entire industry. With this purpose
in mind, we have partnered with the University of Alberta and MacEwan
University to include an Education Stream that will open the Pica
Conference. Design academics and graduate students are invited to submit
papers for consideration.

*TOPICS
*The focus of PICA 2011 is on pushing the boundaries of graphic design and
visual communications. In the Education Stream we are exploring new and
innovative approaches, practices and thoughts concerning design education.
For example presentations could be theoretical in nature, they could
document research project, they could document work or a project completed,
or they could present proposals for new educational models.
Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/pica-2011-beyond-the-un-convention-may-2011-banff-canada/#more-581>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH EDUCATION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/education/>, GRAPHIC
DESIGN<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/graphic-design/>
, RESEARCH <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/research/>
Ethnographic Fiction & Speculative Design Workshop (Jun 2011,
Brisbane)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/ethnographic-fiction-speculative-design-workshop-jun-2011-brisbane/>

MARCH 4, 2011

CFP: Ethnographic Fiction & Speculative Design Workshop
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Dates: 29 June – 2 July 2011
Website:
http://www.designculturelab.org/ethnographic-fiction-speculative-design-workshop-cfp/
Deadline for position papers: 1 April 2011

Ethnographic Fiction and Speculative Design is a full-day workshop at the
5th International Conference on Communities & Technologies–C&T 2011, in
Brisbane, Australia, 29 June-2 July, 2011.

This full-day workshop aims to explore how grounded ethnographic and action
research methods can be transformed into fictional and speculative designs
that provide people the kinds of experiences and tools that can lead to
direct community action in the development and implementation of new
pervasive technologies.

Please email submissions to
[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&[log in to unmask]>
.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/ethnographic-fiction-speculative-design-workshop-jun-2011-brisbane/#more-578>

FILED UNDER WORKSHOP <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/workshop/> TAGGED WITH
ETHNOGRAPHY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/ethnography/>,
FICTION<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/fiction/>
The Life of New Materials (Nov 2011,
Philadelphia)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/the-life-of-new-materials-nov-2011-philadelphia-2/>

MARCH 2, 2011

Dates: 17-18 Nov 2011
Location: Philadelphia USA
Deadline for proposals: 1 April 2011
Website: http://www.pachs.net/newmaterials

Paper proposals are invited for a conference on Nov. 17 and 18, 2011 that
will explore the lives of the new materials that have made
possible many of the technological advances of our age. Whether based on
plant, metal, chemical, or nano technologies, the development, use, re-use,
and disposal of new materials is an embedded feature of our industrial
society. The focus of this conference is to understand the relationships
from which new materials emerge, and which they in turn often refashion. We
are especially interested in proposals that focus on the life history of a
new material: its biography, use cycle, place in supply chains, or features
as material culture. We encourage papers to address the reasons and methods
for development of a new material; its design, manufacture, testing, and
subsequent incorporation into final products or already existing
technologies; its reuse or disposal after completion of its primary purpose;
and its impact – anticipated or not – on subsequent innovations. Exploration
of the creation of new materials should situate those scientific and
technological processes within the commercial, institutional, or social
contexts that lead to their development. Papers should be historical and
based on original research, and may consider any region of the world after
1900.

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/the-life-of-new-materials-nov-2011-philadelphia-2/#more-576>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH HISTORY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/history/>, MATERIAL
CULTURE<http://en.wordpress.com/tag/material-culture/>
, TECHNOLOGY <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/technology/>
The Tao of Sustainability: An Intl Conf on Sustainable Design in a
Globalization Context (Oct 2011,
Beijing)<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/the-tao-of-sustainability-an-intl-conf-on-sustainable-design-in-a-globalization-context-oct-2011-beijing/>

MARCH 2, 2011

Dates: 27-29 October 2011
Location: Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Website: http://www.conference.lens-china.org
Organizers: Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University, Beijing and
School of Art and Design, Aalto University, Helsinki (formerly University of
Art and Design Helsinki)
Hosting organization: Sustainable Design Research Centre, Art & Design
Research Centre, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Deadline for abstracts: 15 April 2011
Deadline for posters: 29 April 2011

This conference explores the possibilities of design in developing
sustainable solutions for the future of mankind.

The constantly accelerating globalization with its rapidly growing flow of
artefacts and consumption is a burden not only to the natural environment
but to civilizations, communities and individuals. The deepening ecological
crisis is a call also for design: in which ways can it help in solving
problems of sustainability in the prevailing context of globalization?

Design as a reflection of the development of human civilization and as a
powerful catalyst to social, economic and cultural developments, is also
confronted with the opportunities and challenges brought by these current
megatrends.

Main Theme: Sustainable Design Strategies in a Global Context

Read more of this
post<http://designcalls.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/the-tao-of-sustainability-an-intl-conf-on-sustainable-design-in-a-globalization-context-oct-2011-beijing/#more-574>

FILED UNDER CONFERENCE <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/conference/> TAGGED
WITH GLOBALIZATION <http://en.wordpress.com/tag/globalization/>,