JiscMail Logo

Help for READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS Archives

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS Archives

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS Archives

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS Home

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS Home

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS  July 2010

READING-LIST-SOLUTIONS July 2010

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Reading List Hackday and getting started with TELSTAR

Ian Mulvany <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of solutions for providing Reading Lists in academic setting <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:17:49 +0100

text/plain

That would be awesome!!

See you on Thursday,