Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Realism and Erthnography

Sara Van Belle <[log in to unmask]>

Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards" <[log in to unmask]>, Sara Van Belle <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:36:59 +0000

Dear Justin,

I delivered a presentation (some method musings…) on realist evaluation and methods in anthropology during the MAGIC 2015 conference of European social anthropologists last year (see attached).
Would be great to further exchange…

Enjoy,

Sara Van Belle
Post-Doctoral fellow
Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium