PHD-DESIGN  January 2016

PHD-DESIGN January 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Definitions and Etymology of the Word "Design"

Eduardo corte-real <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:06:57 +0000

text/plain

Dear Derek,
Thanks,
You took the words right out of my mouth (although I kept some mushrooms, carrot, fennel, onion, garlic, truffled olive oil and one poached egg, salt, pepper and thyme)
warm regards,
Eduardo