ZOOARCH  October 2015

ZOOARCH October 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ZOOARCH Digest - 5 Oct 2015 to 6 Oct 2015 (#2015-80)

Jean-Philippe BRUGAL <[log in to unmask]>

Jean-Philippe BRUGAL <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Oct 2015 09:06:42 +0000

text/plain

Here are two links for the 4th WG Tapho ICAZ, Paris, 7-9 Sept 2016:

http://www.prehistoire.org/offres/gestion/actus_515_25420-911/4th-icaz-taphonomy-working-group-meeting-general-to-specific-quaternary-taphonomy.html
http://lampea.cnrs.fr/spip.php?article3423
Thanks to disseminate
Very Best