LIS-EUR-IUG  May 2012

LIS-EUR-IUG May 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: LIS-EUR-IUG Digest - 8 May 2012 to 9 May 2012 (#2012-32)

"Garner, Helen J (LIS)" <[log in to unmask]>

This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 May 2012 17:00:44 +0100

text/plain

Hi there,

I have used the following for limiting by publication date in create lists:

Bibliographic Type > 008 tab > select Date 1  > Condition e.g. <=  > Year.

Thanks

Helen

Helen Garner - Senior Information Adviser (Cataloguing)

Adsetts Centre

Sheffied Hallam University

SHEFFIELD

S1 1WB