Further to Eric's email.
Remember the Treaty of Lisbon is only an amending Treaty. If you are looking out for the
consolidated texts of the Treaty of the European Union and the Treaty establishing the European
Community (now to be renamed Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union) following the Treaty
of Lisbon, I gather that the EU may not publish consolidated texts for a while.
However, I am sure that there will be a rush of 'unofficial' consolidations over the coming weeks,
which can be useful. Already, for example, the Institute of European Affairs in Ireland has
You might also be interested to see the Euopean Commission's new website on the Treaty of Lisbon:
Executive Editor, European Sources Online
[ http://www.europeansources.info ]
Director, South Wales Europe Direct Information Centre
Manager, European Documentation Centre, Cardiff University
[ http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/3502 ]
Information Consultant, Wales Euro Info Centre
President, European Information Association
European Documentation Centre
The Guest Building
PO Box 430
Cardiff CF10 3EU
Email: [log in to unmask]
* You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the EIA list Eurotalk - this list is for EIA members only.
* To send a message to the list email [log in to unmask]
* When going on holiday or out of the office don't forget to temporarily disable your mail. Send SET * NOMAIL to [log in to unmask] (NOT [log in to unmask]). This command sets NOMAIL for ALL lists you are subscribed to.
* On your return catch-up by reading the online archives at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/eurotalk.html
* For general help and FAQs on using jiscmail go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/qa.htm