Apologies for cross posting
There still places on the following course.
10:00 - 13:00
University of Liverpool - Taylor Room, Sydney Jones Library
Tutor: Margaret Chapman
NoWAL Members: £37.50
External Delegates: £50
Although it doesn’t come naturally to most of us, increasingly we are expected to use
reflective writing skills. Whether it be for personal development or for service
development, this course will help participants to:
* Appreciate the importance of reflection
* Recognise the differences between descriptive writing and reflective writing
* Explore the circumstances under which reflective writing might be necessary and/or
* Develop confidence in learning and developing through reflection
* Develop styles of reflective writing
Comments from previous attendees
"A very good presenter. Very welcoming and friendly, enthusiastic. Loved the little
anecdotes, examples. Feel inspired to start on my revalidation and have got loads of
actions to do."
"Some really useful ideas that I should be able to put into practice for Chartership and
my job role."
Book a place on this course
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
NoWAL Support Officer
NoWAL: Widening access to library resources and improving learning and information
support services through innovation, influence and partnership.
47-49 Chorlton Street
0161 247 6021
"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester
Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website