Fw: New Year News and Greetings

Robert Howes <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:06:25 +0000

TEXT/PLAIN

A message from the LIS-EUROPEAN-PROGRAMMES list of interest to Hispanists.

A Happy New Year to all members of the list.

Robert Howes

Dr Robert Howes
Sub Librarian
University of Sussex Library            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Brighton BN1 9QL                        Tel. (+44) (0) 1273 678589
England                                 Fax. (+44) (0) 1273 678441

-- Begin original message --

-- End original message --