Help for MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Archives

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH Home

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH  March 2018

MINORITY-ETHNIC-HEALTH March 2018

Re: Usher Chairs of Public Health and Primary Care

Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:25:26 +0000

Come folks! What a chance, to say you succeeded Raj in this historic post! Time for the mme / bame leaders of the field to show the brexiteers what for!

Mark
(Sorry, not supposed to be political!)

Mark R D Johnson
Emeritus Professor of Diversity in Health & Social Care
Mary Seacole Research Centre / CEEHD
De Montfort University Leicester LE1 9BH

please use e-mail: telephone messages may not be received