Help for LIS-INFOLITERACY Archives

LIS-INFOLITERACY Archives

LIS-INFOLITERACY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-INFOLITERACY Home

LIS-INFOLITERACY  March 2009

LIS-INFOLITERACY March 2009

News for social science librarians from ALISS

Heather Dawson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:45:02 -0000

> Dear all
>
> Here is the latest update from ALISS
>

> ALISS http://www.alissnet.org.uk (the Association of Librarians and
> Information Professionals in the Social Sciences.)
>
> Updated its website to add the following news stories.
>
> Look at the columns on the right hand side of the page for access.
>

> Aliss recommends.
useful articles in latest issue of Ariadne <JavaScript:
doSubmit('RDX6O1236673426O0.2.D1.2.1.1')>  (European Film Gateway and
Strathclyde university Digital Library plan)
Open Access Research Repository - What's in it for you? Some useful
slides on the Scottish experience from an event 13th February 2009,
Stirling Management Centre, University of Stirling

> Social science news.
Intute launch new community tools for tagging and rating your favourite
sites.
ESRC festival of Social science 2009 - find out about events near you,
online events and competitions

> Group News.
April 2nd web 2.0 workshop now booked!
Coming soon our AGM - this will be held at the beginning of May details
soon!