DC-USAGE  April 2009

DC-USAGE April 2009

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Preliminary agenda - 2009-04-22 Wedneday - 1300 UTC - heads up!

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

A mailing list for the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative's Usage Board <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:08:03 +0200

text/plain

Dear all,

Heads up for the Wednesday call - I'll circulate the final agenda tomorrow.

Tom