TEACHLING  October 2018

TEACHLING October 2018

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: TEACHLING Digest - 11 Oct 2018 to 19 Oct 2018 (#2018-95)

Kate Power <[log in to unmask]>

Kate Power <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:38:51 +0000

text/plain

Thanks for the post re. open plan offices.

I know I'm late to join this discussion, but the topic has only just come up for me, on arriving at a new work place, the leadership of which is considering moving to open plan "offices."

Two of my colleagues have done research in this "space" (as they say!):

https://www.business.uq.edu.au/momentum/how-make-most-an-open-plan-office

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1464-0597.00141

Best,

Kate