Re: I am a misogynist

Colleen Seifert <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Feb 2018 16:18:30 +0000

text/plain

Please converse away! My request was really aimed at asking posters to
remember that women and students are reading these posts, at least enough
to determine whether to keep reading. At a minimum, changing the subject
line would be a way to continue discussing this important topic without
repeating negative language about women.

Colleen M. Seifert
Arthur F. Thurnau Professor
Dept. of Psychology
3042 East Hall