PHD-DESIGN  March 2015

PHD-DESIGN March 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Use of Art and Design as an substantive adjoined term

Robert Harland <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:46:21 +0000

text/plain

Dear Ken

I read your post and will need to read it again to digest further. As you
say, it's complex.

I suspect the engineer I initially referred to who invited perspectives
from art and design about urban systems, will have had his own
interpretation of what this might have meant.

In the meantime, that you should have committed so much time to writing a
response deserves acknowledgement, as it has helped me structure different
perspectives on the issue.

As a beneficiary of this, the generosity shows this list off at its best
and I though it worth stating.

Regards,
Rob

Dr. Robert Harland | Lecturer in Visual Communication (Graphic Design) |
School of Arts, English and Drama | Loughborough University |
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sota/staff/robert-harland/