Re: Why designers need maths

Eduardo corte-real <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 May 2014 17:40:22 +0100

text/plain

Terry, you wrote: "Sometimes, halfway through a sentence,
I would pause because I wasn't sure exactly how the sentence might go, and
the Dragon Dictate software would jump ahead predicting what I would write -
in many many cases, better than I would otherwise have written it."

yeah, I bet it would...

Eduardo

sorry, I couldn't resist this one