PHD-DESIGN  January 2012

PHD-DESIGN January 2012

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: Kummel 2011 The Second Law of Economics: Energy, Entropy, and the Origins of Wealth

Bob Logan <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:10:18 -0500

text/plain

Dear Designers - any consideration of the design of products or services  that does not take into account energy conversion and entropy production are hopelessly naive. - Bob Logan, a physicist who teaches a design course at OCAD U - Read on MacDuff

Robert K. Logan
Chief Scientist - sLab at OCAD
Prof. Emeritus - Physics - U. of Toronto
www.physics.utoronto.ca/Members/logan

Begin forwarded message: