ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC  November 2011

ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC November 2011

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC Digest - 6 Nov 2011 to 7 Nov 2011 (#2011-278)

Julie S Maclure <[log in to unmask]>

Julie S Maclure <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Nov 2011 21:48:36 +0000

Dear David,

On the topic of copy rite, as a teacher of mathematics for several years, I feel that I have made a great contribution to Society in terms of work sheets and have even Published books myself for colleagues to photocopy as I am an altruistic person and like to encourage the youngsters to learn to learn about the world around them.
Mathematics is a useful way of describing the world and trying to make sense of it and it is apparently the rules of the law that about 10% of a publication can be photocopied for use in an institution, for to teach the pupils good ways and to provide information.
I feel that it is a sad day if youngsters in their infancy have to provide money for this privilege of learning to earn money, if you know what I mean, and to keep alive as well.

Regards,

Julie :)