PHD-DESIGN  January 2008

PHD-DESIGN January 2008

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: PHD-DESIGN Digest - 19 Jan 2008 to 20 Jan 2008 (#2008-15)

Tom Loveday <[log in to unmask]>

Tom Loveday <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:07:31 +1100

text/plain

"One should not confuse one's sex with one's gender" Mary
Wollostonecraft.

If aliens came to Earth to abduct all the males design researchers, how
would they know which was which? We are all so confused about gender and
sex, it is unlikely that some newly landed alien creature could tell the
difference. My guess is that they would merely abduct what they thought
were males, many of whom would turn out to be females, once up-ended.

Dr T