DC-DATE November 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Another kind of date...

Charles McCathieNevile <[log in to unmask]>

Charles McCathieNevile <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:04:24 +0100

text/plain

A rough guide:

Emperor's name, YY, [MM '月' [DD '日']]

White space, commas anywhere but ignored. How does that match?

Cheers

Chaals

[log in to unmask]          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com