Re: data

David Sless <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:41:01 +1100

text/plain

Victor,

Ok, I have some idea of what you're after. I'll respond in detail off-
list.

Warm Regards
David
--
blog: www.communication.org.au/dsblog
web: http://www.communication.org.au

Professor David Sless BA MSc FRSA
Director • Communication Research Institute of Australia
• helping people communicate with people •

Mobile: +61 (0)412 356 795
Phone: +61 (0)3 9489 8640

60 Park Street • Fitzroy North • Melbourne • Australia • 3068