ID-RESEARCH-UK  2004

ID-RESEARCH-UK 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: Call for Papers- 38th Annual Gatlinburg Conference

Richard Hastings <[log in to unmask]>

Richard Hastings <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:07:38 +0100

text/plain

Just a reminder that the deadline for submissions for the Gatlinburg
conference is on Friday. It is an enjoyable data-based conference,
and a bigger UK/Irish presence would be good to see.

Richard

--
Dr Richard Hastings
Deputy Head of School

Special Needs and Families Research Project web site:
http://www.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/special_needs/