Get Password

VICTORIA Digest - 6 Mar 2004 to 7 Mar 2004 (#2004-68) (fwd)

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:40:46 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 08 March 2004 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 6 Mar 2004 to 7 Mar 2004 (#2004-68)

Topics of the day:

  1. Ruskin College
  2. Call for Papers (updated): "Picture This: The Art and Technique of
     Illustration: APHA conference, 1 October 2004 at the University of
     Delaware
  3. Reminder: CFP "William Morris: His Colleagues and Collaborators" NAVSA,
     Toronto, 28-31 October
  4. CFP FOR MLA: Dickens and Disability
  5. Presumption of death in Lady Audley's Secret
  6. women on trial for murder
  7. aestheticism and novels (2)
  8. "beating the devil's tattoo"