PHD-DESIGN  2004

PHD-DESIGN 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Integration: research and recipes for human creativity

"Lubomir S. Popov" <[log in to unmask]>

Lubomir S. Popov

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:26:18 -0400

text/plain

Thanks Ken,

This is an example of scholarly discourse on a PH.D. list. I wish all our
talk goes this way. Well, I don't mean that everybody should contribute to
the list with such comprehensive posts, but even short messages can be
scholarly when they communicate scholarly ideas and considerations.

Best Regards,

Lubomir