Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Iranian film critics arrested in Iran

Jonathan Rosenbaum <[log in to unmask]>

Film-Philosophy Salon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:09:13 -0600

text/plain

Dear subscribers and colleagues, It's very easy to overlook such matters in
troubled times such as the present, but I'd like to alert you to an
alarming series of incidents that have recently been taking place in Iran
involving the arrests of several Iranian film critics. I learned about
these arrests a few days ago when I was asked by a U.S.-based Iranian film
critic to comment on them, and the link below will lead not only to my
posted statement, but also, more importantly, to further information about
these arrests: www.payvand.com/com/news/03/mar/1096.html Thank you for your
attention. Sincerely, Jonathan