POETRYETC  2002

POETRYETC 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: U.S. Concentration Camps FEMA and the Rex 84 Program

schwartzgk <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and poetics <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:31:31 -0500

text/plain

Yes, please quote sources. Otherwise it comes off much too much like an Art
Bell "open line" call in rumor: frightening, but so often without base.

Gerald