Yes, please quote sources. Otherwise it comes off much too much like an Art
Bell "open line" call in rumor: frightening, but so often without base.

Gerald
----- Original Message -----
From: "Candice Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: U.S. Concentration Camps FEMA and the Rex 84 Program

Mindfight: what I found most "disturbing" here was the total anonymity of
the webpage you directed us toward. It's one thing to take all information
from media and government sources with a large grain of salt, but quite
another to swallow whole _and publicize_ information that comes from
who-knows-where (Ray Bradbury's new book, maybe?). Try to be a bit more
discriminating, willya? This sort of thing just wastes our time and insults
our intelligence. Thanks--Candice

on 4/4/02 5:46 PM, mindfight at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> [...]
> how they are taking away all of our freedoms? Will we be the ones detained
> in these camp sites? And who are they going to round up? Those with guns?
> Those who ask questions? Those that want to know what's really going on?
> Does that include any of us? The seekers of truth?
>
> When first coming across this information I was in a state of total
denial.
> How could this be? I believed our country was free, and always felt a
sense
> of comfort in knowing that as long as we didn't hurt others in observing
our
> freedom we were left to ourselves. Ideally we treated everyone with
respect
> and honored their uniqueness and hoped that others did likewise.
>
> It took an intensive year of searching into the hidden politics to
discover
> that we are as free as we believe we are. If we are in denial, we don't
see
> the signs that are staring at us, but keep our minds turned off and busy
> with all the mundane affairs of daily life.
>
> We just don't care enough to find out the real truth, and settle for the
> hand-fed stories that come our way over the major media sources
television,
> radio, newspaper, and magazines. But it's too late to turn back to the
days
> of blindfolds and hiding our heads in the sand because the reality is
> becoming very clear. The time is fast approaching when we will be the ones
> asking "What happened to our freedom? To our free speech? To our right to
> protect ourselves and our family? To think as an individual? To express
> ourselves in whatever way we wish?"
>
> Once we challenge that freedom we find out how free we really are. How
many
> are willing to take up that challenge? Very few indeed, otherwise we
wouldn'
> t find ourselves in the situation that we are in at the present time. We
> wouldn't have let things progress and get out of the hands of the public
and
> into the hands of those that seek to keep us under their control no matter
> what it takes, and that includes the use of force and detainment for those
> that ask the wrong questions.
>
> Will asking questions be outlawed next? Several instances have recently
been
> reported where those that were asking questions that came too near the
> untold truth (the cover up) were removed from the press conferences and
from
> the public's ear. Also, those that wanted to speak to the press were
> detained and either imprisoned, locked in a psychiatric hospital,
> slaughtered (through make-believe suicides) or discredited.
>
> Why are we all in denial over these possibilities? Didn't we hear about
> prison camps in Germany, and even in the United States during World War
II?