VICTORIA Digest - 25 May 2002 to 26 May 2002 (#2002-146) (fwd)

Jane Ennis <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:02:09 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 27 May 2002 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 25 May 2002 to 26 May 2002 (#2002-146)

Topics of the day:

  1. Who is "Jane" in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's, "The Yellow Wallpaper"?
(2)   2. Who is "Jane" in Charlotte Perkins Gilman's,              "The
Yellow      Wallpaper"?
  3. Stultsian evening costume (2)
  4. Researching costs, 1880s (2)
  5. Burial Alive (6)
  6. prisons and prisoners (2)
  7. prisons and prisoners/black maria
  8. <No subject given>
  9. Charlotte Perkins Gilman's Jane in YWP