Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: DC-Ed as an Application Profile?

Thomas Baker <[log in to unmask]>

A mailing list for the Dublin Core Metadata Initiative's Usage Working Grou <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:19:04 +0200

TEXT/PLAIN

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Marsh,Beth wrote:
> However, I don't think I'm the one to track what documents are required and
> when they are due, so I would prefer that task be w/ you or someone else.

Of course.  I had pictured there would be a Web page of meeting
deliverables and, for starters, it would have slots for the files
described in points 1 through 10 below.  Everyone would then send their
latest draft into Beth, who would post it (or update it) at the
corresponding slot.  It looks to me like we have:

        Near-finished: 2, 3, 7 (Tom), 6 (Diane), 8 (Stuart)
        Expected: Update to 1 (Harry and Andy), 4 (Traugott), 9 (Rebecca)

After everything there is done, Beth would combine 8 and 9 into 10,
using DCMI house-style templates.

Is this a good way to proceed?

I wish we had some good way to track those "loose ends" and "actions"
identified below -- anyone have a suggestion?

Tom