LIS-MEDICAL  2001

LIS-MEDICAL 2001

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

MEDLIB-L selection May 26-June 6, 2001 1st part

Silvia Patrick <[log in to unmask]>

Silvia Patrick <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:56:52 -0700

TEXT/PLAIN

If you subscribe to MEDLIB-L delete now. There are two sections of
this digest: the first covers issues of library management, and
library education; the second covers reference questions (some still
open), good reads, and collection development

MEDLIB-L selection May 26-June 6, 2001 1st part
Contents:
1. Medical Librarian Info Missing Again [ MEDLINE-PLUS health occupations
page]
2. ? self-employed medical librarians
3. PDAs in medical/hospital libraries [Q and summary]
4. Library instruction : is it overrated ? plus related question
5. Re: Marketing Library instruction
6. Terminology for Digitally Printed Book "Editions" [Q still open]
7. Summary: OPAC Alternatives
8. CHAT: Online journal archives
9. [livereference] pdas and libraries yahoo group
10. Web positioning [in search engine results -Q still open]
11. Chat:  closing of AOL Time Warner library
12. Ref Q: Copyright ... summary
13. More Digital Ref links
13. Summary: cell phone usage survey