TRANS-ACADEMIC  2000

TRANS-ACADEMIC 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

re: re: Re: Sexual Harassement/Discrimination

"Rhian Cope" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 9:54:41 CDT

text/plain

Hi Again Vickie and All,

I forgot to add that academic due process was followed and has been found to have been correctly
followed by the university concerned.

Who cares?

I do.  Very much, and I have done more than talk about it.  I have put myself on the line for my
beliefs.

Just as hundreds of other trans-people and trans-friendly people do every day.

Cheers

Rhian

Rhian Cope  BSc BVSc PhD
Assistant Professor Morphology