Hi Again Vickie and All,

I forgot to add that academic due process was followed and has been found to have been correctly
followed by the university concerned.

Who cares?

I do.  Very much, and I have done more than talk about it.  I have put myself on the line for my
beliefs.

Just as hundreds of other trans-people and trans-friendly people do every day.

Cheers

Rhian

Rhian Cope  BSc BVSc PhD
Assistant Professor Morphology