MICROSOFT-IDENTITY  January 2024

MICROSOFT-IDENTITY January 2024

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Where are we all in regards to MIM and its EOL

Alistair Young <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion for MS IDM tools liks ILM and FIM <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Jan 2024 09:27:44 +0000

text/plain

thanks Andy,

has anyone considered the "API-driven provisioning to Microsoft Entra ID" and "API-driven provisioning to on-premises Active Directory" SCIM endpoints in Entra as a replacement for MIM? For SITS customers these look like a possible replacement for MIM. StuTalk -> ServiceBus -> business logic -> Entra ID. Customisable schema to extend as required.

cheers,

Alistair