Morning all

We are having to revisit this too, following a request from our students union – so we probably will go down the route of self-certifying. What we haven’t decided yet is the precise number of occasions, and how we encompass this in our current electronic system.

Kind regards

Miv Fagg

Deputy Head

Student Services & Administration

Assessment & Awards

University of Surrey

Guildford GU2 7XH

T: +44(0)1483 689031
Email: @surrey.ac.uk
Web: surrey.ac.uk

Senate House, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH, UK

cid:image001.jpg@01D24196.9208DD40